How do I change the hiring date which is wrongly entered without rehiring and changing personnel numbers?
There are Three Scenarios when you may need to change hiring date:
1) After payroll is run – when hiring date is before actual Hiring date.
2) After payroll is run when hiring date is after actual Hiring Date.
3) Before the payroll is run.
1) PA30 — Copy actions infotype – action type – incorrect entry — save and come out PA 30 copy actions infotype — action type – correct entry – now correct your entries, save your date is changed.
2) PA30 – Utilities – change payroll status – delete accounted to feild, save and come out – then again utilities change entry leaving date – corrrect the hiring date – save and come out.
3) PA30 – Utilities change entry/leaving date change your date and save.
1. What is the use of IT 0003 ?
2. What is the differ. between App.Range and App.Group ?
3. What is the role of Enterprise structure and Personnel Structure in Time Management and Payroll?
4. I hired one employee, after three months he promoted as Manager, after one year again he promoted as GM, how many times will you upload this data by using LSMW ? and Explain in detail ?
5. What is the relation between IT 0007 and IT 0008 ?
6. What is the diff. between Job and Position in OM ? Can you asign Task direct to Position without Job ?
7. What have you done in Recruitment ?
8. What are the fields in IT 0007 ?
1. IT 0003- Infotype in which data on the Payroll status and Time Management status is stored. For example, the system stores the date of the last payroll run performed for the employee in the Payroll Status infotype (0003). The system automatically creates this infotype when the employee is hired. In general, the system updates the infotype and writes the changes to the payroll past.
2. Application range-It is used to classify applicants according to either hierarchical or functional criteria. Hierarchical classification involves classifications such as executive employees, salaried employees. Specialists. Functional groupings include corporate management, administration, production ……
Applicant group- It is used o classify applicants according to the type of employment contract for which they are applying. Exa- employees with a permanent contract, employees with a temporary contract and so on………..
3. Enterprise structure- It specifies groupings for Time Management. This enables to set up work schedules, substitution types, absence types, and leave types on the basis of a specific personnel sub area.
Personal structure- The employee subgroup grouping for the work schedule enables you to determine which work schedules are permissible for which employee subgroups. The employee subgroup grouping for time quotas enables you to specify which attendance and absence quote types are eligible for which employee subgroups
4. Relation between 0007 and 0008- The system takes the employment percentage and the average number of working hours from infotype 0007 and suggests them as default values for the capacity utilization level and working hours per period in infotype 0008.
5. Job Job is nothing but a general classification of sets of functions. A job describes a position. The position automatically inherits the tasks and and characteristics assigned to the job through a relationship.
Position-It can be occupied by holders at company. Each position occupied by a employee. Multiple assignment are possible. Position can be 100% filled, partially filled or vacant.
6. IT 0007 fields- Work schedule rule, Time management status, working week, employment percentage, Daily working hour, weekly working hour, monthly workinh hours, actual working hours, weekly workdays.
1) How to group employees for their allowances in payroll?
Go to basic salary of india in Payroll india and group the employee first depending on the allowances to be paid and this is
applied for even differantiating the employees into groups depending on their pay structures.
2) In OM, how to get the details for group of employees (ex.) group of Drivers in the organisation?
Drivers can be identified depending on their position at which they are working and you can have a different job codes for them who do you want to look into.
3) How is Time managment and payroll is integrated?
TM MGMT and Payroll are integrated in ways are time data is collected from the info type 0007 and these hours are taken in basic as Number of hours worked or utilizwed, and even with time evaluation and last with schemas integration.
X000 schema carries xt00 and these data can be transfered between other modlues.
4) What are the other modules integrated with OM?
OM contains all the modules to be integrated, depending client requirement it is done. As OM-PA, OM -RECT, OM-BENEFITS, OM-TRAINING & EVENT MGMT, OM – PD AND OTHERS.
CHECK THIS BY GOING TO IMG –> CTRL F AND GIVE INTEGRATION WITH OM )
CHECK ALL OF THEM , GO FOR PROGRAM
RHINTE00 PHINTE10 , PRHINTE20 , PHINTE30 AND 40 ALSO.
5) In TM, if group of employees get 10 days of annual leave, what will be the time evaluation status?
TIME evaluation shows the exact details maintained over to the employee through his 2006 and 2001. if they are all allowed to take leave it shows leave as paid or unpaid depending on the configuration done by the consultant for these situation. in
processing time data in payroll or even Time evaluation ( Valuation of absences ) also.
6) Find the scenario and give the result : A,B,C are employees, where A,B will get basic,HRA,DA. C gets Basic and DA. How to group for the allowances?.
Allowances are paid depending on his gradation and even wages are also paid on this criteria, if AB are paid bas, hra and DA then take three wage types ans assign to the ES Grouping and don’t give HRA wage type to C.
Check basic salary of inda and ALlowances in indian payroll thorougly, bcos first of all v have to undestand this first and
then you have to decide the emp sub gtroupings.